CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

When everything is said and done...

Well everyone, I am home now. Sadly. Do I want to be back in the US of A? Yes and no.

Coming home on a 10 hour flight by myself was possibly the worse time of my life thus far. However, once my plane got to San Francisco (that's right, changed in San Fran. Weird, huh?) it felt strangely relieving to be in your own country. When you are in another one you are always a little up tight. Almost like you need to know where the US Embassy is just in case something happens.

I know my blog has a wide audience, and many of you are wondering, "What's next?". Well, just because I am back in Utah doesn't mean my life is any less interesting. (I hope so anyway) This summer I am doing an internship with Hale Centre Theatre. I will be helping design some of the costumes, but I will mainly be working on hats. The production I am doing this for is The Scarlet Pimpernel.

How would everyone feel if they now followed me around doing that, as well as whatever craziness strolls into my life?

The Scarlet Pimpernel will be playing during the summer of 2009
(yes, we do costumes that far in advance)
So y'all better get tickets to go see it next year to see my hats!!

0 comments: