CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

May 16 - Romans and Rocks

Today was amazing! But I have been in tears for the past hour about it. My camera is a (excuse my french) peice of shit and decided to erase every picture I have taken--and I had almost 200. I am so upset about the whole thing... I don't know what I am going to do.

We went to Bath to see the spa's the Roman's built back in BC time. They were so cool to look at.
I had some really neat pictures of the baths, and me standing under an old aquaduct. But they are gone.

We then went to Jane Austen's house. I felt so priviledged to stand in her bedroom where she wrote most of her books.
I had a picture of her room. I had a picture of me standing next to this man in period costume. They are gone.

Next we went to Stonehenge.
I got a picture of me standing right next to stonehenge, along with many other pictures of the rocks. Gone.

Me at Piccadilly Circus--gone.
Me wearing a corset and hoop skirt--gone.

Parliament - Gone.
Me and Big Ben - Gone.
All the english country side - Gone.
Windsor Castle - Gone.

Everything is gone.

If you excuse me, I am going to go back to my room and contine to cry now. I don't feel like writing about anything else.

Goodnight.

5 comments:

Clive said...

I wish I could make it all better. I'm so sorry about the camera. Up load all your pictures to your laptop each night. Sorry sweet pea.

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry about your camera! Can you get copies of anyone elses pictures? I mean you won't be in them, but at least you can remember them. That's weird they hate Americans, they are almost like us haha. But I guess all of your europe is pompous just like they say. Always has been. Oh well, at least you are having fun! :) Oh and sorry I haven't been able to get on this. I've been trying to catch up in school (there's only two weeks left!) from missing so much from the doctor and stuff.
P.S. I went to the doctors the other day. My cyst has completely disappeared and my ovar is back where it should be. It was very odd. I still hvae to take the three month supply of birth control though...

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! I hate it that I can't do anything to help! you're gonna see so many other amazing things there it's ridiculous! head up, have fun, love ya, and I miss ya! have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I am really sorry about your camera I wish I could do something to help...:( Ilove you a ton and hope everything goes okay. love you
Bessie

Anonymous said...

Hi Corissa! This is Laura from work. Sounds like you are having one amazing time over there! I am super jealous. I feel sick about your pictures. That is awful. I would be in tears too it is just so dissapointing. You may want to try www.datarescue.com/photorescue. I have never done this and don't know how well it works, but it might be worth a shot. My fiance says it doesn't always work and he is very technically inclined, but if my pictures were lost I would at least try. Anyway, I am enjoying your blog and can't wait to hear about it in person! Especially after you go to Paris. That is my all time favorite city. I know you will love it!